CASHLESS FREE COVID-19 Treatment in Private Hospitals
26 September 2020, Bangalore
Government of Karnataka under the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Scheme is offering Cashless FREE COVID-19 Treatment in Private Hospitals of Bangalore. However, majority of citizens are not aware of this scheme and continue to suffer paying lakhs of rupees to Private Hospitals.
If you know any poor & needy person or your relative / friend / neighbor needs CASHLESS FREE COVID-19 Treatment under Government Quota in any Government or Private Hospital in Bangalore, please fill the below form and submit your request.
COVID-19 has crippled the economy. Lakhs of families are suffering due to Job loss, Business Loss and No Source of Income. The spread of COVID-19 has impacted every family and more than 90% are unable to bear the high cost of COVID-19 treatment in Private Hospitals.
We believe creating more awareness about the Cashless FREE COVID-19 Treatment Scheme, to help the most poor, needy and deserving get FREE COVID-19 Treatment is the least we can do.
The details collected will be sent to Emergency Response Team (ERT) Bangalore which will guide and help the patient’s family to follow the steps, procedure and protocol to get the Hospital Bed for FREE Treatment.
Note : This is a FREE Service to Humanity offered by Volunteers of Emergency Response Team (ERT) Bangalore to help the poor, needy and deserving get FREE COVID-19 Treatment under Government Quota.
Disclaimer : Filling this form does not guarantee a FREE Treatment Govt Quota Hospital Bed. We are only trying to voluntarily help the poor and middle class who are suffering very badly in the Pandemic to pay for Private Hospital Treatment. We shall make all efforts but results are in the hands of Almighty.
- Latest Beds Availability Status as per BBMP
- COVID-19 Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Scheme Empanelled Private Hospitals as on 02 August 2020
- Government Advertisement – Cashless Treatment for COVID-19 Patients in Private Hospitals
- Zone-wise list of doctors in Bangalore for admission to hospital beds.
- Government Order for appointing Senior officers teams to monitor private hospitals. Order also has the list of officers appointed for private hospitals.