As per the GoI circular dated November 28, 2021, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Passengers must submit self-declaration form on the Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details
- Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report; test must be conducted within 72 hrs prior to the journey. A declaration with respect to authenticity of the test report is mandatory.
- Upload the vaccination certificate and mention the date of final dose of vaccination.
- Only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening
- Passengers must download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones
- Passengers must give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to the MoCA (GoI) through the Airline that they would abide by the decisions of the appropriate Govt authorities to undergo home/institutional quarantine/self-health monitoring, as warranted.
- Passengers originating or transiting from at risk-countries shall be informed by the airlines that they will undergo post arrival testing, quarantine if tested negative, stringent isolation protocols if tested positive
ARRIVAL AT BLR AIRPORT
- Passengers have to undergo Thermal screening (if found symptomatic, will be isolated as per protocol)
- The online self-declaration form shall be shown to the Airport Health Officials
- Passengers coming from Countries at risk viz Countries in Europe including UK, South Africa, Brazil, Botswana, China, Mauritius, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Singapore, Hong Kong and Israel :
- Submission of swab sample for post arrival COVID-19 test at the point of arrival (self-paid). Wait for results at the airport.
- If tested negative, follow home quarantine for 7 days. Retest on 8th day of arrival. If negative, self-monitor health for the next 7 days
- If tested positive, samples will be sent for genomic testing; sent to a separate isolation facility for treatment as per standard protocol
- Passengers coming from Countries (of origin of flight) other than the countries at risk, listed above, will be allowed to leave the airport and shall self-monitor their health for 14 days post arrival. 2% of the passengers shall undergo random testing at airport on arrival. Such travellers shall be escorted by the concerned airlines/MoCA to testing area on arrival. The cost of testing of such travellers will be borne by the travellers identified for random testing. If tested positive, standard protocol will be followed
- Note: Children under the age of 5 years are exempted from pre and post arrival testing. However, if found symptomatic for COVID-19 on arrival, or during home quarantine period, they shall undergo testing and will be treated as per State protocol.
- For updated information on countries at risk, as specified by Govt. of India, visit www.mohfw.gov.in
- Passenger shall pre-register and pre-pay for their RTPCR test on arrival by self-registering at aurigaresearch.in
Source: BLR Airport