The government of Karnataka has added the following list to Vulnerable Group and has planned to vaccinate them using Government Supplied Vaccinations.
The identified vulnerable group of beneficiaries and the state corona front activists along with
- Beneficiaries with a disability (including mental illness) and Prisoners
- Staff and volunteers working in the cemetery
- Teachers assigned to Covid-19 duty
- Government Transport Staff
- Auto and cab drivers
- Electricity and Water Suppliers.
- Postal Department Staff
- Street side businessmen
- Security and office keeping staff of offices
- Judicial officers
- Caregivers of the elderly / chronically ill
- Child Protectors, Women and Child Development Department.
- Persons who supply goods to hospitals.
- Oil Industry and Gas Suppliers (including Petrol Bunks).
- The staff of the pharmaceutical company
- Liquid medical oxygen plant, which supplies oxygen, medicines and medical equipment to hospitals.
- Beneficiaries who do not have an official identity card (eg: Old age home residents)
- Indian Food Corporation employees and Karnataka State Food Corporation employees
- Agricultural Product Marketing Committee (APMC) workers
- Karnataka State Fire Department Staff
- Beneficiaries with comorbidities in the age group of 18 to 44 years
- Veterinary and veterinary service personnel working at the field level
- Horticulture Department staff working at the field level.
- Bharat Electronic Amitted (BEL) Staff
- Local Government Representatives of Gram Panchayat and Municipal Corporation
- Close family members of health workers
Read the complete order below