Updated : 06 January 2022
Following arrangements shall be made for all international arrivals from At Risk countries
and 2% of passenger arrivals from Non At risk countries who test positive for Covid -19 at the airports,
but are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic:
- Designated buildings with necessary facilities, attached to Government Health facilities shall function as Government David Care Centres (CCCs) to manage asymptomatic and mild symptomatic cases and for which the stay is free of Cost for the passengers.
- Identified budget hotels, 3 star and 5 star hotels attached to Private Health facilities shall function as Private CCCs on payment basis for passengers.
- However, those who develop symptoms during their stay at CCCs shall have to be immediately shifted to the Health Facility for further treatment and management.
- The duration of stay in CCC/Hospital (Institutional isolation) shall be for 7 days. He/she can be discharged on the 7th day, if during the preceding 3 days, the person is free of fever,respiratory symptoms and oxygen saturation (SpO2) is 94% and above.
- In case of asymptomatics the duration of stay of 7 days shall be counted from the day of testing.
- The above period of institutional isolation shall be followed by further 7 days of home quarantine with strict CAB. Such persons would be released from home quarantine after 7 days.
BBMP and District Administration, shall identify the hotels with necessary facilities to function as private CCCs at notified rates and the list of such CCCs may be made available to the International Arrivals and Public to facilitate hassle free isolation, treatment and management.