Last updated : 01 October 2021, 17:30
Cash Relief to Family of Deceased Person passed away due to COVID19 in 2nd Wave (2021)
Initiative by GIVE INDIA
About the Campaign
1. GIVE INDIA has partnered with www.covidhelplinebangalore.com to identify the affected families in Bangalore / Karnataka.
2. The support is for underprivileged families who have lost their main income earner to covid, thus resulting in total loss of income.
3. This is only for the families who have lost their breadwinner to the 2nd wave i.e. 2021
4. This is a one time cash relief support.
5. Each bereaved family will receive a one-time humanitarian cash support upto ₹30,000 to help with living expenses.
6. We are looking to support the families for at least 2-3 months.
7. The amount will depend upon the family income, rural/urban location, steering committee allocation and funds availability from our end.
8. Our timeline for disbursement would be a month or over after verification, vetting and allocation.
1. Team www.covidhelplinebangalore.com will do verification of the details received through the below form & forward them to GIVE INDIA.
2. Final Verification & selection is done by GIVE INDIA Only.
3. GIVE INDIA will be initiating direct bank transfers to families who are selected after verification.
Ameen e Mudassar
List of Beneficiaries – www.covidhelplinebangalore.com & GIVE INDIA Cash Relief of Rs.30,000/- for family of deceased person in Covid 19 Second Wave.
This list is automatically updated every 5 mins